Happy Mother’s Day! I am so lucky to have an amazing Mom who I talk to on a daily basis. While she taught me a lot of things growing up… I came up with some of my favorites and that I use today.
1. Chocolate makes everything better.
2. Treat others as you want to be treated.
3. Always believe in yourself.
4. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.
5. You can never ever have too many pairs of shoes.
Working from home certainly has its perks. I get to do things like make my own hours, go to a mid-morning barre class, but I’d have to say my personal favorite is having Lola as my office mate. While I work away at my computer she is always nearby. She spends her days snoozing away (with an occasional snore here and there) always in her bed next to my desk. She’s getting older now (9 years this year!) and I realized my husband and I don’t have pictures taken of our little family. So I asked my amazing assistant, Danielle, to take some pictures of us. Can you tell we like kissing her mushy face?
Refinery29 beauty shoot